Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Muller Greek Corner Yogurt

Just a quick review of Muller Greek Yogurt. I was the recipient of a coupon for a freebie from Influenster, so I bought it,  packed it up, went for a run, and sat next to the river to eat it and recover a bit later. (I am happy to note that the packaging survived the jostling it got) I often buy large tubs of plain Greek yogurt, which I sweeten with honey or fruit preserves, but this does the same thing in one convenient, portable package.

I tried the Greek Corner Blackberry & Raspberry flavor. The Greek yogurt part is separated from the berry compote by the packaging. It was thick and creamy and smooth - very satisfying. I liked the ability to control how much of the preserves I could add (or not) and that part was was sweetly delicious. Overall, a very tasty treat! I like to think that the protein shot got me back on my feet with a sugar energy burst to get me back on the road.

On to the nutritional content: 9g of protein vs. the 19g of sugar. Low sodium, only 75mg and 140 calories. Not too bad, although I wish the sugar content was lower. On the plus side, this product does not contain any high fructose corn syrup, which is a HUGE positive for me. Thanks, Influenster! I appreciate the introduction to this new tasty friend.

#MullerQuaker
@Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment