Friday, June 6, 2014

Influenster GoVoxBox

Influenster GoVoxBox









I was recently the happy recipient of the Influenster "GoVoxBox" - a box filled with goodies to test and review for free. My box contained:








Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Gentle Glide
Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake
Blue Diamond Blueberry Flavored Almonds
Profoot Triad Orthodic AND Profoot Pedi Rock
Aqua Spa Body Creme
Muller Yogurt Greek Corner coupon for a free product.

I am excited to see how all these products fit into my active lifestyle. I am a runner, kayaker and biker. I think I was most thrilled to see the Aqua Spa Lavender Chamomile Creme and the Profoot Pedi Rock, because I love beauty products! I have already started reviewing some of the items individually. Check back for more!




@Playtex_Sport #PlayOn
@VitaminShoppe #NextStep
@BlueDiamond #GetYourGoodGoing
@Profoot_Inc #GoProFoot
@AquaSpaBath #RelaxwithAquaSpa
@MullerQuaker / #MullerQuaker

No comments:

Post a Comment