Friday, June 6, 2014

Profoot Pedi-Rock

Oh Pedi Rock, where have you been all my life? I have to share my excitement about this foot care product. I was given the avocado-looking Profoot Pedi-Rock in my Influenster GoVoxBox - a box full of active living items to try and test, and I love it.

At its core, a review should really answer a pretty simple question: Does the product work as advertised? The answer in this case is YES.

The Pedi Rock is recommended for gently removing rough skin and calluses from the feet and can be used wet or dry. The thing that really makes this product different is the texture and shape of it - it feels like a rough sponge. Soft and squishy, yet sand-papery.  I love the ergonomic, easy to hang on to shape - it has a smooth shape with curves and depressions that make it easy to maneuver and hold on to. As someone who has struggled with hard pumice stones, it is a welcome relief. It rinses off for quick clean-up after the “sanding”. It will be interesting to note how long the Pedi Rock keeps its unique surface. In the meantime, I am enjoying smooth feet just in time for sandal weather.

@Profoot_Inc   #GoProFoot #GoVoxBox @Influenster

Smooth Moves

No comments:

Post a Comment