Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel


Just tried the new Secret Outlast Completely Clean clear gel, and it's a winner! Like many people, I have a favorite deodorant/anti-perspirant I buy regularly. It's one product I don't switch up much. I try to find it on sale and stock up - I find that Revlon Lady Mitchum gel works well for me and is completely dependable - I mean, who wants to be surprised by a deodorant failure? It's not something I want to ever worry about, so I usually stick with the tried and true. Failure hasn't been on my radar for quite some time since I discovered Lady Mitch. That being said, I definitely have to wait for it to dry before getting dressed, and I have had the dreaded white marks appear on clothing if not careful. Small prices to pay, for sure, when compared to the effectiveness of my usual product. I am a pretty active person, biking and running all summer long.

That being said, the Secret product I got for free to try from Bzz Agent is a nice alternative. It has effective protection, especially important when exercising. (The disclaimer part of that statement is that it's winter, not summer, so while the exercising continues, it's not ninety degrees and humid too.) I found that the gel goes on as sparingly as you want to apply it, due to the smallish area of the top that has pretty modestly sized holes. This cuts down on the chance of an accidental blob or thick coating which would be unnecessary and wasteful. The lid itself covers and snaps into place, keeping the product sealed. Nice packaging, and mess free. It already lives up to the "Clean" part of it's name.

The Secret is billed as drying extremely fast - I find that it does seem to dry a bit faster than the Lady Mitchum, but perhaps not the instant dry I expected. There is still a bit of waiting, but I have not noticed any white marks after getting dressed. So overall, I am happy with the performance of this product. I will plan on putting it to the test next summer, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment