Monday, September 2, 2013

Mary Kay True Dimension Lipstick

I was sent a full size sample of the new Mary Kay Dimension Lipstick to try in Mystic Plum from Stylewatch Style Hunters. What a beautiful color for fall! It was probably not the exact color I would have chosen for myself but there are so many luscious shades available, I most certainly have to try another one... It was actually fun to branch out of my comfort zone a little. I usually choose a safer pink or peachy tone, and I am always in search of "my" perfect red. In any case, I was certainly happy with the performance of this lip color. It has really nice staying power, but doesn't feel dry or lip dehydrating at all. It is not advertised as a long wearing lipstick that I know of, but it seems to adhere nicely for a regular moisturizing lipstick. I was pleasantly surprised that the color stays on as long as it does. Because the shade is darker and plum-ier than I am used to wearing, I liked it best on me when applied then smudged with a finger for a soft edged matte look. It makes me feel like I looked like I was just kissed (which made me feel a little edgy and cool!) I can see I will be having a lot of fun wearing this lipstick into fall, and I recommend it. I have always liked the quality of Mary Kay cosmetics, and this certainly does not disappoint. Get on the horn with your local Mary Kay Representative STAT! You won't want to miss this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment