Tuesday, February 12, 2013

L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur


I just tried a new product from L'Oreal! It is called Revitalift Miracle Blur. I was provided the trial product for free so I could provide feedback on what I thought of it. I am here to Say I really like it. The product is called a skin "smoother" and it has an SPF of 30. The recommended usage is as the last step in your skin care regimen or as a stand alone to wear on bare skin to smooth and blur skin imperfections.

I really wanted to see what it would do on its own, so I smoothed it on after my moisturizer. This product goes on beautifully, and it gives the skin a nice matte finish. I immediately decided it would be perfect for that steamy hot summer weather when you are going to be active outside. That kind of weather is not suited to foundation, so smoothing on the Miracle Blur and dabbing on a little bit of concealer where needed seems like just the ticket. Throw in the excellent SPF and it is really a winner.

I thought the product consistency was great, as it glides on and it didn't seem like I needed to use a lot. Some products are harder to distribute on the skin, but I found this one to go on smoothly with no tugging. There is no tint at all to the Blur, so it is probably best suited to the lucky girls who have few skin problems. It isn't really going to provide any coverage; I think the goal is to smooth over tiny imperfections.

A nice product overall, and I look forward to using if a lot this summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love this review! Thank you for sharing your honest opinions in such beautiful detail! I'll be following along to see what you test next!

    ReplyDelete