Friday, December 28, 2012

Play For Her Intense Givenchy for Women

I was thrilled to receive a brand new fragrance for Christmas. I went to my local specialty store and sprayed sample cards to discover some new favorites. I love having a perfume wardrobe to choose from depending on my whim or how I am feeling that day, so I selected several options for my husband to choose from. That way, I would still have a little surprise Christmas morning, and I would be overjoyed to possess any of them. I was really excited to get Play For Her Intense Givenchy for women.

The bottle is intensely modern - dark eggplant colored enamel with  "play","fast forward" & "rewind" symbols imprinted on it. It is super sleek and contemporary. Definitely not your Grandma's cut crystal perfume decanter!

My favorite fragrance website " Fragrantica" defines this scent as an Oriental Floral with main accords being :

balmy
sweet
warm spicy
floral
white floral
powdery

I have to agree wholeheartedly that this fragrance is definitely "warm".  I do not find it particularly "sweet", though, and I love the underlying spicy & powdery notes. It is always difficult to describe a smell - it is all about experiencing the notes and letting whatever those scents evoke in you to describe the fragrance. I love this perfume! It definitely makes me feel very good... It's a very soft scent, and not the least overpowering. This is the stuff of dates and warm intimate encounters. Wonderful! Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment